Skip to main content

Full text of "Assorted emails from the Highland Park BID"

See other formats

Council Civic Funds for HPIFF 2017

Subject: Council Civic Funds for HPIFF 2017
From: Marita De La Torre <marita@hpifilmfest.com>

Date: 01/17/2018 03:18 PM

To: Conrado Terrazas <conrado.terrazas@lacity.org>, Debby Kim
<Debby.Kim@lacity.org>

CC: Nancy Torres <nancy.torres@lacity.org>, Misty Iwatsu <mistyli@aol.com>,
Rebeca Guerrero <rebeca.guerrero@lacity.org>

Hello Conrado and Ms. Kim,

We are still not in receipt of the funds approved for NFA / Highland Park Independent Film Festival
2017.

I have copied Misty Iwatsu, Executive Director of the North Figueroa Association since she is the
one who has checked for receipt of the funds. She has checked November and December
statements and has not seen a payment come through from the City.

The last status was from Ms. Kim who notified me on November 13, 2017 that the payment had
been processed with GCP Funds however, we are still not in receipt of any amount from either
account.

In this regard, I would like to follow up on the status of this payment. If payment was indeed
processed, where and how was it delivered to NFA?

If it has not yet been processed, how can we expedite the processing of this payment so we can
close the books on the 2017 Highland Park Independent Film Festival and start 2018!

I appreciate everyone's help with this.

Respectfully,

MARITA DE LA TORRE
highland park independent film festival
Festival Producer
c 310.871.3226

marita@hpifilmfest.com

www.hpifilmfest.com

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Alessandro Gentile
immediately at (310) 882-8252 or aq@hpifilmfest.com and destroy all copies of
this message and any attachments. The information contained in this electronic
message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information.

l of l

04/07/2018 11:19 AM